| posted on 7-25-2007 at 09:24 PM
|Read Me First - How to Post a Problem
If your issues is not addressed in our FAQ:Technical Questions or in latest news, you can always report it in this forum.
When posting follow the following guidelines:
1. Make sure you follow the message board rules:
2. An appropriate subject line that mentions the issue. This allows people to easily find a particular subject. For example, "Starting pitcher not removed per preferences" or "Unable to save new lineup" are much better subject lines than "Problem" or "Please Read". Please don't title the message things like "Tyson Help" or "Tyson Look". All messages posted on this board will be looked at regardless of the title.
3. Your team name.
4. Your screen name for that team.
5. The league you are in.
6. If it is a problem within a game, please include a link to that game.
7. If it is a technical problem, please include your operating system (e.g. Windows NT) and browser type (e.g. AOL 9.0).
8. Read Latest News and the FAQ before posting in Support. A lot of times, the answers to your reported problems have been addressed in Latest News. Please check here before posting something - particularly if the problem could be site wide - as it cuts down on the same topic being discussed in two different boards.
The more information you provide the easier it will be to identify and fix the issue.
[Edited on 7-25-2007 by Admin]
[Edited on 7-10-2008 by Admin]
[Edited on 9-21-2009 by Admin]
To help us serve you better, please use the message boards for all questions or problems. u2u should NEVER be used. If it is something of a private nature, please post in the Support forum and mark it as private. This helps us save time and money, which ultimately leads to more improvements to the game and the lowest prices possible. The Support forum is always read before u2us. u2us sent to Admin will be reposted to Support and addressed after issues posted properly.
What's the Deal with the Admin account?
Discounted teams in the multi-season private leagues available. Signup for a team today, or see which teams are available, at
The Private & Speed League Team List