Author: Subject: Live from minnetonka
phishingtrip
All Star

Rating 973
Registered 5-18-2009

Mood: A little taste for blood!!!

posted on 11-14-2013 at 09:12 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Live from minnetonka

We join the game in the 10th game tied at 1-1. Scandals have combined for 1 hit while the edge have 3.

Manisuca? I contracted that once. Terrible stuff! Stuck around for weeks. The stench of it!

Jack the scandals are up here in the 10th! Ow yeah here we go, dis is Buck jack saying keep your house cats spade or neutered... Or leave them inside.

Jack the game, Selkirk is up!
Well it's been a long and boring night, neither team can hit a bag of shat!
Am I seeing my dead mother on the mound or is kading still pitching. Jack he has a 1 hitter going... Just the same he's been looking into the bullpen for apollonia since the 8th and there still isn't any movement! Does he have an ice pack on his shoulder or are my cataracts flaring up, fix me another tightly rolled medicine.

Bobby bombs takes a sharp cut at the 0-2 pitch where it is trapped by dekoning.
That brings up dick hair...ston. When is this game going to end.
2-2 pitch. Kading is almost resorting to underhand now... And the pitch misses. Full count! Kading delivers swung and missed by dick. Two down.
These scandals need my medicine!
Here's Scott "bus pass" busby. Guy spends more time bussing to the dl then anyone on this team.
Here's the 1-2 underhand pitch. Swung at driven to right!! It's out! Scandals win! Purify that edge byatches!
Jack, jack! We are the away team, games not over...
Sht! I hope I tevo'd my matlock! Pour me another nip sunny!

phishingtrip
All Star

Rating 973
Registered 5-18-2009

posted on 11-15-2013 at 12:32 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Someone show jack to the plane, it's going to be a long flight back to Washington. Word is the right field wall may have to go through some structural changes with the fire breaking out after the 2nd straight loss to the edge.!!! We want Eric!
McNeff11
League Commish

Rating 305
Registered 2-20-2011

Mood: Not Set

posted on 11-15-2013 at 01:23 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
lol

yes

phishingtrip
All Star

Rating 973
Registered 5-18-2009

posted on 11-15-2013 at 03:48 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
YOu laugh now, but you won't be laughing so hard when you get to the ballpark… The place should be marked as a superfund… It's awful. It was announced that right field wall will not be repaired in time for the series…what an eye sore this is going to be for the local tv broadcast…. The wall is mainly covered in soot… There is a span of approximately 6 feet that is completely missing from the fire. Chuck Nuxhall has gone on record saying he doesn't want to be anywhere near right field…. Fires are still burning behind the stadium, and now you can actually see the protesters from inside the ballpark.
Kracher was placed on the DL so he isn't making the trip… Not sure what ails him…

Scandals management promises to subdue the crowd and we may be bringing in the national guard if the president does finally answer his phone… "I'm a white sox fan…yeah…I'd offer you Boston players congratulations but didn't see Ortiz batting .700…" Since when is Rob Ford hanging out with Obama?

Should be an interesting series as no doubt the Scandals will want to show the visiting SeaGulls where the best rotting trash is kept…

Share/Save/Bookmark Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top