Re-posted 2 teams

Discussions for the Jim Edmonds League.

Moderator: joetinker

alecansky74

Re-posted 2 teams

Post by alecansky74 »

JELers,

I pulled all the teams and re-posted only 2 for sale. In the posting notes I said a few pretentious things and questioned potential owners intelligence in an effort to get them to join us.

I decided to post the strongest teams currently in need of new owners. I will try to build the remaining teams up and make them more attractive to other potential owners over time. The idea here is to simply add incrementally. Provide new owners with the best product. Even if these teams sell off the bat.. and they may not, I may wait to post the next 2 teams until I make them stronger.

That could be done via the draft and/or exclusive trades between the teams without owners. These are difficult times and while this may seem different or unorthodox, the idea is to rebuild the JEL and make it attractive to potential new owners. I intend to do that while maintaining the integrity of the league for the owners who have stood behind the JEL in these dark times.

If you have questions or even concerns let me know here and we can have a quasi healthy discussion about it. I look forward to your feedback and possibly discussing it.

Thanks
Alec
Greyfan

Re: Re-posted 2 teams

Post by Greyfan »

Totally on board.

If anyone has acquaintances outside of SIM or existing managers from other leagues they think might be interested, might I suggest contacting them directly rather than posting mass messages to everyone, which to me smacks of desperation and makes the league less attractive. I have a couple of people outside of SIM I will be contacting. It might lead to nothing, but no harm in trying.
216Stitches

Re: Re-posted 2 teams

Post by 216Stitches »

Thanks for putting in the time to improve the league. Your work is much appreciated. Thanks.

Return to “Jim Edmonds League”