Dolph Chakales

Discussions for the Paul Waner League.

Moderator: WillyD

fredbirds

Dolph Chakales

Post by fredbirds »

What is up with Dolph? 5 years as a closer, 5 Fireman awards. Last 4 games 0-2, 2 blown saves (would have been 4 except 2 non-save situations). 1 IP, 10 Hits, 1 BB, 1 K, 8 ER. ERA of 72.00 and WHIP of 11.00. This same thing happened at the end of last season and led to a 3rd place finish in the league. While I m ranting: Tom Morgan of the A control and 2 CY Youngs ( though he did tie for a third one and was given to the other guy), now has walked 11 in his last 20 2/3 innings. I commented on this last season and it is happening again. I mean C+ control guys very seldom walk 5 out of the 1st 6 in a game. My time is up with this post.
Enocelot

Re: Dolph Chakales

Post by Enocelot »

Do I get any injury sympathy from you, looking at the last game month.... lol.... ABE seems to have redirected fire from KC to Texas.... :D
fredbirds

Post by fredbirds »

No sympathy, some empathy. I just lost Schneider, my #3 SP for 55 games. That’s his season and the playoffs if I hold on.
Enocelot

Post by Enocelot »

Fair enough, but I have been through quite the run, in the last (game) month. That said, knocking on wood, I should have everyone available by post-season.... assuming no collapse, which is not out of the picture, at all....
Enocelot

Post by Enocelot »

lol.... so much for everyone being healthy for the post-season.....

Return to “Paul Waner League”