AL Playoffs

Discussions for the Paul Waner League.

Moderator: WillyD

fredbirds

AL Playoffs

Post by fredbirds »

So I live in the Central Time Zone, I wake up everyday between 6 and 6:30 without an alarm and if I don’t my wife gets me up or the dogs need to go potty. Today none of those things happened. I woke up at 8:38, 8 minutes past the deadline to “unrest” players for the playoff series, so 2 of my top 3 starters are still resting, going with a couple of rookies in the bullpen. Thank God, for Tom Morgan as he held Texas in check once again in Game 1. Doesn’t look good going forward though. Good luck to all the other playoff teams.
WillyD

Re: AL Playoffs

Post by WillyD »

fredbirds wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:59 am So I live in the Central Time Zone, I wake up everyday between 6 and 6:30 without an alarm and if I don’t my wife gets me up or the dogs need to go potty. Today none of those things happened. I woke up at 8:38, 8 minutes past the deadline to “unrest” players for the playoff series, so 2 of my top 3 starters are still resting, going with a couple of rookies in the bullpen. Thank God, for Tom Morgan as he held Texas in check once again in Game 1. Doesn’t look good going forward though. Good luck to all the other playoff teams.
Oh man, tough break! The odds of all 3 things not happening on the day of the playoffs, is about as low as DET making a trade.
fredbirds

Post by fredbirds »

But the relievers came through.
Enocelot

Post by Enocelot »

Well done KC. Gotta admit, I am a bit disappointed.

But now, go represent and good luck.

Return to “Paul Waner League”