Our commish?

Discussions for the Mookie Wilson League.
awasp69

Our commish?

Post by awasp69 »

It appears our commish hasn't been active in some time. Hasn't logged in for ten days, and has been sporadic the few weeks prior. I sent him a message asking if he was still active in this league, and he didn't respond. 28 players in his minors shows he hasn't been active since the last draft. Where do we go from here? Need several inactive teams to be put up for sale also.
texas2step

Re: Our commish?

Post by texas2step »

I hate to be the one to suggest this but I wonder if the MWL needs to look at merging with another league.

Counting BRO, who hasn't been active in two weeks, there appear to be only 3 active teams and one chaperone in the NL (AL much better, having lost only TOR about two weeks ago).

Repeating: I hate to suggest this, especially if a merger results in a time slot other than 8:38, 10:38, etc, but with so many 6-games/day teams available on the SimD site, I doubt we'll ever see a full circuit.

Your thoughts?
awasp69

Post by awasp69 »

I would be up for anything to keep the league going, but I am in another league that is worse off than this one, only about 6 active teams in that one. We have had trouble getting a merge done. Not sure what steps it will take to get a merge done, especially since our commish has been inactive.
awasp69

Post by awasp69 »

Do we need to vote on whether we need a new commish for this league? Apps logged on back on 7/3 but didn't do anything to his team, now up to 32 players on his minor league team. Plus, we need some teams listed and/or someone to get with admin about a possible merger with another league. Does anyone know how to change commish?

Return to “Mookie Wilson League”