New Commish?

Discussions for the Mookie Wilson League.
awasp69

New Commish?

Post by awasp69 »

Do we need to vote on whether we need a new commish for this league? Apps logged on back on 7/3 but didn't do anything to his team, now up to 32 players on his minor league team. Plus, we need some teams listed and/or someone to get with admin about a possible merger with another league. Does anyone know how to change commish?
awasp69

Re: New Commish?

Post by awasp69 »

I sent Apps a message to see if he is still active in this league. I feel we need someone who is more active to represent us. A lot of good players going to waste on inactive teams.
PHSbaseball24

Post by PHSbaseball24 »

We need someone more active, Apps has been in this league for ever. Don’t think the silence is disagreement. It’s hard for a lot of us who have either been here along time or even in my case were here 5-6 years ago and he is still commish. So it’s is something we will all need to consider
awasp69

Post by awasp69 »

He is in another one of my leagues where he has been an original,member since the league started and he has not logged into that league since 6/17. Hopefully nothing serious, but obvious he isn't active on SimD anymore. Should we take a role on who would like a shot at commish in this league?

Return to “Mookie Wilson League”