I nominate awasp69 for commissioner

Discussions for the Mookie Wilson League.
carlyaz

I nominate awasp69 for commissioner

Post by carlyaz »

It's a shame that awasp69 is working so hard to try to help build up the league and no one wants to even respond yes or no to the simple question of who wants to be commissioner. Since no one else wants to put any additional time/effort in, I think awasp69 should be commissioner. Awasp69, i will be willing to help with getting you going. I am a commissioner in one of the leagues I pay to play in and would be more than willing to help you and the rest of the league members out with trying to solidify the league. Being only a chaperone in this league, I apologize ahead of time if I'm stepping on toes, but an active commissioner would certainly help increase the chances of the empty managers getting filled and the team I'm chaperoning sold.

Awasp69, if your willing to serve as commissioner (or if someone else wants to do it) say so, and I will contact admin unless there's objection.

carlyaz (chaperone of SF)
awasp69

Re: I nominate awasp69 for commissioner

Post by awasp69 »

Thanks for the response. I have played this game for a while now, but have no experience at being commish. Unless anyone else wants to try, I will give it a shot. Yes, carlyaz, if I do take over, any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
PHSbaseball24

Post by PHSbaseball24 »

I will 100% help in anyway I can. I think you are more then deserving! I have to much going on right now and would not feel like I would do the league justice. With that being said I will help in any way possible as you come into the role

Carlyaz your not stepping on toes, ive played in leagues with you, your a straight shooter and only wants what’s best. We all deserve a good A$$ whooping for ignoring threads when we need to help build the league back up to the greatness it’s had
carlyaz

Post by carlyaz »

Since there was no input saying "don't go forward with changing the MWL leagues commissioner from Apps24 to awasp69 (and 1 response that supports the switch besides my support) I created a support ticket to admin requesting such action. This should be a positive step in strengthening the league and increasing the chance of teams getting picked up and managed by actual, active owners. Wanted to keep everyone informed.
PHSbaseball24

Post by PHSbaseball24 »

Thank you Carlyaz, once again awasp69 let me know what I can do 💪🏼💪🏼
awasp69

Post by awasp69 »

Thanks guys, I guess I need to get used to the new responsibilities. May need to repost all vacant teams first, then maybe see what we can do to make the league more attractive to potential owners. Any ideas would be helpful. Thanks.

Return to “Mookie Wilson League”