MERGING UPDATE

Discussions for the Larry Doby League.
RoneTyT

MERGING UPDATE

Post by RoneTyT »

I emailed Chris again to see what was going on with the merge - this was his response

Thank you for the reminder. I have two or three candidate leagues but I need to check for duplicates. I'll post something Wednesday afternoon.

Chris

Sounds promising.
Wookieboy

Re: MERGING UPDATE

Post by Wookieboy »

I hope some good news 👍
gatkeri

Post by gatkeri »

If the merger occurs, I wonder if all the career stats will be erased or funneled over to the new league. If erased, then John Marshall,DET won't have a chance to break the all-time HR record. He is within 19 HR of tying the great Duke Snider, who hit 647 longballs.
Owenatkinson

Post by Owenatkinson »

I was (selfishly) thinking the same thing! I have been in the LDL from Day 1 and would love to see him break the record...
RoneTyT

Post by RoneTyT »

Im not sure how the stats are kept. It would be a bummer for Marshall to play another year- break the record but not get credit. Youngblood for Texas is in a similar situation. Not close to a record, but the numbers are piling up. At this rate who knows if we really will merge this year. Seems like they would have to make a completely new draft.
broerick

Post by broerick »

Unfortunately in my opinion it doesnt look like we will be merging since it hasnt happened already. I have been playing Sim for about 13 years now, so have spent lots of time on this site, and a decent amount of money. I can say by the lack of response I think the fellas who are running this program are starting to slack and let it die off slowly...
MillerTime

Post by MillerTime »

Well I guess this answers the questions if we are merging or not this year.
MillerTime

Post by MillerTime »

We really need to merge with another league next year. I will not be renewing if this doesn't happen. And that will really suck since I am one of the original owners. I hope administration will get there shit together and do this for us. I was just browsing through all the other leagues and there is a ton of other dynasty leagues in the same boat as us. Maybe we need to change to a speed league or a subscription league.
Twogds

Post by Twogds »

Morning League,
Any other information about merging, hopefully before next season we will have a plan in place.

Return to “Larry Doby League”