Merging?

Discussions for the Larry Doby League.
MillerTime

Merging?

Post by MillerTime »

We really need to merge with another league next year. I will not be renewing if this doesn't happen. And that will really suck since I am one of the original owners. I hope administration will get there shit together and do this for us. I was just browsing through all the other leagues and there is a ton of other dynasty leagues in the same boat as us. Maybe we need to change to a speed league or a subscription league.
Slvanlae

Re: Merging?

Post by Slvanlae »

Join Keller Stargell. Good league.
Wookieboy

Post by Wookieboy »

I am needing to renew also....if we do not merge soon then I will not be renewing
Wookieboy

Post by Wookieboy »

I joined this league several seasons ago and have debated staying here.......i feel this league will be disbanded soon if we do not merge.... I'm not renewing again
Twogds

Post by Twogds »

I have already renewed for next season, but something does need to get done. I am all for going to another league if this one fold
RoneTyT

Post by RoneTyT »

I have contacted admin 3 times now. Once using it as an emergency. I will try again. Wouldnt hurt if others did the same. I would be up for a subscription league too. Six games per day has always been appealing.
MillerTime

Post by MillerTime »

Ok i contacted administration too and got a little nasty in my response. We will see if anything happens. I am not getting my hopes up.

Return to “Larry Doby League”