Intentions at renewal

Discussions for the Sandy Amoros League.
Hamilton2

Intentions at renewal

Post by Hamilton2 »

So ... things are relatively quiet around this league and on the message boards here. We have 4 teams that have been inactive for over 2 months. What is everyone thinking in regards to renewing or not? I'm leaning towards not coming back and I think this will be my last season in the SAL, unless someone can convince me otherwise. :(
Splinter

Re: Intentions at renewal

Post by Splinter »

I've been on the fence for a few seasons now.
timemry

Post by timemry »

I am kind of with you. I have been part of the SAL from the start and it will always be my favorite league.
However, I feel as if this site is dying and its is kind of sad.
My interest in the game is definitely shrinking and I expect a good many leagues to fold in the coming months.

Tim
Minions

Post by Minions »

I'm sticking around, this team I picked up is finally competitive again, and it really tested my simdynasty skills and questioned my abilities. BUT, unfortunately, I do understand how many feel, for I dont actively look at things everyday like I used to. Many of my teams are more or less on autopilot, and other than the offseason scramble, I easily tune out. I'm in this for the long haul, interest waning or not.
KillerG

Post by KillerG »

I plan on sticking around ...

I know it's getting hard to fill the empty slots & it is less fun when you have 4 - 6 teams that are inactive and you can't make any trades with them. Then you have 2 - 4 or more teams that are not trying to trade for various reasons such as rebuilds or solid rosters.

... not sure how long I will stay.
ComptonNine

Post by ComptonNine »

I am very disappointed to learn of possible owner defections after making a commitment to this league.
jbence

Post by jbence »

My intention is to continue on if the league does.
Revenant

Post by Revenant »

I intend to stay with the league. Will be sad to see you guys go!
Splinter

Post by Splinter »

I renewed for 3 more seasons.
Hagman9

Post by Hagman9 »

I plan on staying for now however like many of you I feel that this site is slowly dying. I am also guilty of putting my teams on autopilot at times, but mostly it is because I have quite a bit going on with work and home life that has been occupying my time. I hope we can keep enough of you around to keep this league going.

Return to “Sandy Amoros League”