A Century of Excellence. A Salute to Timemry.

Discussions for the Sandy Amoros League.
Splinter

A Century of Excellence. A Salute to Timemry.

Post by Splinter »

1950-2049. One Hundred Years in the books.

This league was the first SD league I joined in 1954...just four years after league founding. So for the Coyotes franchise, I have played 96 of the 100 years of its existence.

But while I have seen 96 years, I want to salute the one owner who has now played all 100 seasons...has made the playoffs 50 times...has reached to World Series 29 times...and has hoisted the trophy 16 times.

Congratulations to Timemry, owner of the Baltimore Barksdales, on a century of excellence.

A great owner and a great friendly rival.
timemry

Re: A Century of Excellence. A Salute to Timemry.

Post by timemry »

Thanks so much, Splinter. You have been a great rival. Plus, I have you to thank for getting me into salary leagues!

I hate to confess that my interest in SimD is at an all-time low. I am just not getting the excitement out of the game that I used to. Heck, I even missed the last draft.

Good luck to all this season.
Minions

Re: A Century of Excellence. A Salute to Timemry.

Post by Minions »

Congrats, I have not been around that long even in my longest league, so thats a strong testament of loyalty, even though I understand the waning interest. I fortunately remembered an hour before to wiggle my rankings a bit. Anyways, congrats, and good luck everyone this upcoming season.

Return to “Sandy Amoros League”