Draft Order?

Discussions for the Sandy Amoros League.
Revenant

Draft Order?

Post by Revenant »

What's up with the Draft Order for this season? It does not compute.
KillerG

Re: Draft Order?

Post by KillerG »

That's messed up ...
timemry

Post by timemry »

I had mentioned 2 seasons ago that I was going to move all the inactive franchises to the bottom of the order. I realized that I have to do that AFTER the OS runs. As a result, my efforts to do it last season were thwarted because I did it prior to the OS running.
The league is dying. The site is dying really. There is NO interest in our replacement teams.
I commission another league, Andres Galarraga League and it is very much in the same boat. Aside from me, we have 5 active owners. Some of the owners have expressed interest in a possible merger, however, they would want to a new draft altogether. If there is interest in doing that, I can talk to admin and we can see if they can merge the two player pools for a comprehensive draft.

Tim
KillerG

Post by KillerG »

Anything we can do to make this league viable ... merger is very much needed.

I think there is a message/notes on the main board about holding off on mergers but it will be soon once admin fixes something.
Minions

Post by Minions »

Yeah, because honestly, I missed the draft due to my lack of interest, and I'm thinking of departing myself. Lets do something here.

Return to “Sandy Amoros League”