Hello Minnie Minoso League

Discussions for the Minnie Minoso League.
DeepThreat

Hello Minnie Minoso League

Post by DeepThreat »

Longterm SD vet here, coming in to slay a bot that you guys apparently let make it to the playoffs! Tsk Tsk Tsk! ;)

I'm picking this team because it has a couple of very intriguing prospects, but also a good bit of tradeable assets that will fuel the rebuild I will be planning. So, Brooklyn will be on FIRE (mostly due to the torches and pitchforks at the stadiums gates) as I sell off everyone above the OS age of 25. I believe this can be a somewhat quicker than normal rebuild given some of the valuable pieces that should go, and go quickly.

I will be looking for the usual return for a rebuild: picks, prospects, promising young MLBers (below the OS age of 24), and possibly even mentors for the right deals. Since it appears that I will be in need of just about everything, there will be no preference for pitchers or positional players (though I will value a topnotch C prospect over other hitters, and SPs get preference over RPs). I'm also looking for fair deals for both sides which will benefit each team moving forward.

I've heard some pretty wonderful things about this league over the years. Looking at the roster, I see no trolls, scammers, or cheats that I know of, while I do see a few familiar names.

This is one of two teams I will begin rebuilds with, and they could be my final gasps here in SD. I'm hoping to renew the spark that once made me love this game.

So, if you're interested in picking up prized veteran from a playoff contender in hopes of bolstering your own squad for such a run... take a look at Brooklyn's wares, see what's available on the shelves, and feel free to either message me directly or send an offer. Obviously, I can't do anything until after teams switch over in a few days, but I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Good luck to Anaheim and Montreal in tomorrow's WS. I have 2 of my own teams that will be kicking and clawing their way to a possible disappointing loss tomorrow. Have fun, and take care.
rnxn

Re: Hello Minnie Minoso League

Post by rnxn »

Welcome to the league and best of luck in the rebuild! Glad to have another good owner on board. I've been in a handful of leagues and this group is one of the best.
scanman

Post by scanman »

Welcome aboard,good luck on the rebuild
DeepThreat

Post by DeepThreat »

Thanks for the welcome, gentlemen.

Return to “Minnie Minoso League”