QUESTION????

Discussions for the Dale Murphy League.

Moderator: historymann49

bigmc9898

QUESTION????

Post by bigmc9898 »

I'm sorry but what are we going to do here? I've waited and waited and waited, but i haven't seen anything happen. i have waited long enough and nothing has happened.Please lets get this going so we can start a new season.
thanks
Bigmc9898
Beanballs

Re: QUESTION????

Post by Beanballs »

Bigmc9898, check your private messages when you can, and I sent an urgent message to Admin. I hope all is well old friend!
The Land of Pleasant Living
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

The merger was completed back in March; it looks like you never logged into the new team so it was eventually listed for sale. Beanballs has been chaperoning it.

I have restored the team to your control; the new league is the Smith Murphy League. I have credited you with the months since the merger, plus some extra, in addition to the credit you already had, so you are good there until the beginning of next year.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
bigmc9898

Post by bigmc9898 »

Well yeah I been checking my team just about every single day
I don't understand how this is.I think you ask us to post a EMAIL if that is what you want us to do, so you know. I was checking but not posting at all.
actually I would log in and look at the date up in the top right hand corner if it said 04-01-2050 then I thought nothing was going on. somtmes I would even check the standings which the teams were 0-0
I just think if something is going to be going on you should be letting us know. it's been around 3 months
bigmc9898

Return to “Dale Murphy League”