Leaving the DML

Discussions for the Dale Murphy League.

Moderator: historymann49

historymann49

Leaving the DML

Post by historymann49 »

Due to the serious personal issues I mentioned a while back, I have found it necessary to cut back on the number of teams I own. I will be leaving the DML at the conclusion of this season. I have enjoyed my time in this league - you fellows are a great group of owners, and I will miss it. I told Chris that I am willing to remain as Commish as long as necessary. I appreciate having had the honor of filling that position. It has been a great experience. Being Commish in the DML doesn't involve much work - thankfully, this is a non-drama league - but it has been fun. I intend to do one more HoF election. There were a lot of worthy retirees between 2036 - 2040, so there may be too many to list on one ballot, but at least we'll get closer to catching up. I want to thank you all for the welcome you showed me when I first joined the league, and for the kindness you have shown me since. I wish you all the best in the future. Thank you.

Tom

P.S. I'll still be on SD with some of my older teams, including a couple of leagues that many of you belong to as well, so I'll still be in touch.
bigmc9898

Re: Leaving the DML

Post by bigmc9898 »

I hope your personal problems work out for you
Good Luck
bigmc9898
SIRKERRETH

Post by SIRKERRETH »

Good luck and we'll miss you. I'd love to have you stay on as commish and hope things work out for the best. KW
smoldering

Post by smoldering »

Thanks for all your contributions as Commish and very sorry to see you go!
danno38852

Post by danno38852 »

I`m really sorry to see a good owner go. I do understand the need to as they say "take care of business" and cut back. Good luck in the future my Sims friend.

Return to “Dale Murphy League”