New Commissioner

Discussions for the Cy Young League.
Duff77

New Commissioner

Post by Duff77 »

I have taken over as commissioner of the Cy Young League. I have just cleaned up the rosters, lineups, and rotations for Brooklyn and New York-AL, and I have added those teams to the list of teams for sale.

We currently have 7 teams for sale out of 16, which is pretty bad. I will do what I can to attract new owners to the league. I don't expect that to be an easy task, but I will make the effort. If nothing else I will try to find chaperones for Brooklyn and New York-AL.

I am dedicated to this league's survival. Judging from the recent dust-up over the surprise merger, it seems clear to me that there are least a few owners in this league who want it to survive as is. As long as there are a handful of you who want this league to continue, I will do everything in my power to see that it does. My thanks to the chaperones who have helped keep this league going for those of us who want to keep it as is.

Regardless of my position on the subject, I am open to any and all comments or suggestions about the future of the league, or about anything else. Please don't hesitate to message me with any issues. I will address them as quickly as I can.

-Duff77
Commissioner, Cy Young League
Baltimore Orange Sox, Cy Young League
Owner Since 2008

World Champions: 1995, 96, 97, 2019, 20, 21, 22, 23, 25, 40

Return to “Cy Young League”