Trade Abuse

Discussions for the Cy Young League.
STEROIDS_R_US

Trade Abuse

Post by STEROIDS_R_US »

Here is the trade -
5/10/2046
Trade #1559191 has been completed between the Miami Hurricanes and the St. Louis Monarchs. The St. Louis Monarchs receive Mark Workman (Optioned) from the Miami Hurricanes in exchange for Draft Pick - 2050 Round 2 (STL).

Guess what happened when St. louis dropped Mark Workman to waivers who they sent a 2nd round pick to Miami for ?? Miami picked him up so the result of the trade is Miami gets a 2nd round pick from St. Louis for NOTHING. That is one bullshit trade.
husker48

Re: Trade Abuse

Post by husker48 »

Before you get to cussin and huffin around...... St Louis made a mistake and waived Workman by accident, I claimed him back and sent him back to St Louis rectifying the error....... So Miami didn't add a second round pick for NOTHING..... I righted a mistake...... If you'd have just asked I'd have posted..... I just got home from dinner and saw this..... I will ALWAYS put eating before posting on SIM, just sayin......

Canes

P.S. It's a game boys and girls, I don't need to win that bad.....
STEROIDS_R_US

Post by STEROIDS_R_US »

it would have been a lot simpler to just have posted the mistake so there were no misunderstandings. Also why would Miami claim him ??? Why wouldn't you let St. Louis re claim him after explaining the mistake ??? If St. louis made the mistake all they had to do was reclaim him, case over. Seems rather shady to do it the way you did it.
Gretch

Post by Gretch »

I'm sorry. I did not realize I'd even made that mistake. It was my bad. I didn't know til Miami was kind enough to tell me. I appreciate the show of good sportsmanship, Miami, because that seems to be in short supply around here. I would hope everyone would play the game that way......
husker48

Post by husker48 »

I went out to dinner pal, my bad
Id been in contact w/St.Louis and asked him if he made the mistake, he said he did,
I told him since i have the worst team id claim him and send him back to him, thats only the fair thing to do...... whether that looks shady to you or not, i couldnt give two Roids about.... simmer down..... again its a game...... if i didnt do it the right way (your way)....kick me out......
Gretch

Post by Gretch »

Thanks again, Miami.

And just to let everyone know, even though it really doesn't matter, I am a 'her' not a 'him.'. I understand there aren't a ton of us baseball-loving and sports-obsessed girls out there, but I am one of the few.

If anyone has further issues, please let me know directly. I'll always do my damnedest to rectify any mistakes or problems.

Gretch
STEROIDS_R_US

Post by STEROIDS_R_US »

LOL you call me a bad sport to call out an obvious cheat ok that is a good one. Your excuses make no sense at all. For starters Miami it is not easier for you to claim the player that was "accidentally" dropped by St.Louis because you still have to wait for him to clear waivers. While if St. Louis put a claim on him they would get the player back instantly and not have to wait. Excuses for going out to eat for a couple of hours and not having time to claim him are weak as well. The player has to be on waivers for over a real time day or 16 sim games so that is plenty of time to go to dinner and do laundry, make supper etc etc and still be able to claim him. I have never seen a "mistake" not announced to the league to be honest and up front about it. It just reeks of deception.
STEROIDS_R_US

Post by STEROIDS_R_US »

I also did not think owners had to be told to be honest and up front about their mistakes by announcing them to the league because I have never seen a mistake involving the waiver wire not be announced. Its common sense for all owners to be honest.
husker48

Post by husker48 »

Kick me out then mr holyier than thou.....i did what i did honestly..... if you dont believe it i couldnt care less
Im in this leavue helping out admin..... they certainly wouldnt put a cheater in a league to help out
All this baloney over a B+ waiver wire player..... Philly it just looks like you want to try and bully people around when St Louis and I know the truth weather you believe it or not......again I say

KICK ME OUT THEN

GRETCH, sorry you have to go thru this..... instead of U2U ing you and then going out to dinner, i guess i should of sat glued to my IPad breathing and dying S I M baseball....

No wonder this site is losing players
husker48

Post by husker48 »

I am done posting on this mess

Theres one in every S I M League....

Return to “Cy Young League”