Commish

Discussions for the Cy Young League.
Ty031699

Commish

Post by Ty031699 »

We ever figure out the missing commish situation? Is anyone interested in at least cleaning up the dead rosters? I think Baltimore is on pace to finish with about 15 wins for the season, this league is not going to be much fun for anyone that is thinking of rebuilding these next few seasons.
husker48

Re: Commish

Post by husker48 »

I think we should actively look for owners or at least chaperones
STEROIDS_R_US

Post by STEROIDS_R_US »

Well I offered awhile back when the commish first went missing and never heard back from ADMIN so I guess they do not want me to do it (clean up teams).
STEROIDS_R_US

Post by STEROIDS_R_US »

I sent Admin another message asking to be Commish, What we need is the rest of the league to send in messages to Admin about the Commish situation either supporting me or themselves asking to be Commish or backing someone else but to just sit here and post in the League waiting for someone else to do something will not work as this is what we have been doing since DUFF left the League. We need action !
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

STEROIDS_R_US wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:10 am Well I offered awhile back when the commish first went missing and never heard back from ADMIN so I guess they do not want me to do it (clean up teams).
You are not eligible to be a Commish. You were briefly banned from the site and attack me at every turn. We put people we can trust to support the game in that slot.

I will clean up the teams myself until/unless someone else steps forward.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

I only see one team that hasn't been logged into within the last 5 days. I have cleaned up that team.

The Cy Young League is going to need a merge to survive. Leonard is currently coordinating merges with me so you may see a post from him soon.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.

Return to “Cy Young League”