Working with admin again

Discussions for the Vin Scully League.

Moderators: WillyD, alecansky74

alecansky74

Working with admin again

Post by alecansky74 »

All,

I have opened another ticket with admin.

Thank you again for your patience.

Alec
DiamondCutters

Re: Working with admin again

Post by DiamondCutters »

I believe these are our unresolved issues:
-New owner Joe Boca choosing Minnesota instead of Chicago AL (which was already taken)
-Waiver wire snafu clean up
-Expansion draft pool is correct and able to be ranked

I would also request admin take a look at the amateur draft order to ensure this expansion issue didn't also affect that.

Thanks everyone and especially Chris for helping us resolve this mess and get underway!

DC
JoeBoca

Post by JoeBoca »

I see that Minnesota already have a team. If that is an issue, I will take Oakland.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

JoeBoca wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:22 pm I see that Minnesota already have a team. If that is an issue, I will take Oakland.
Thank you! I will look for the waiver wire issue. All three new owners have reported they are done ranking so once I verify the wire we are ready and the expansion draft will run.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

JoeBoca wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:22 pm I see that Minnesota already have a team. If that is an issue, I will take Oakland.
Oakland is also taken. There are not many available cities; I have put you into KC to get the draft going and I will credit your account with a free city move token for future use.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.

Return to “Vin Scully League”