Update

Discussions for the Vin Scully League.

Moderators: WillyD, alecansky74

BKCUBS13

Update

Post by BKCUBS13 »

Hey guys I have an update. Chris is working on putting the players back so the expansion draft can be rerun. He said he's had to do it player by player, so it has taken some time, but he is already too far into it to change course. So we just have to be patient for a bit. If you are an expansion team, please just check the board periodically. If this is resolved, want to make sure you have enough time to set up you preferences.

Shouldn't be much longer
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Update

Post by Admin »

My eyes are bleary from looking at data and code.

Here is the upshot: There is indeed a flaw in the expansion draft related to 24-team leagues, which prevented some teams from being able to rank draftees.

I believe I have the draft reversed but until I fix this draft issue clearly we can't proceed. Even if you can see the draftee list, please don't bother ranking yet because I'll have to reset everyone's rankings as part of this process.

Thank you all for your patience!

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
FrosteeTBear

Post by FrosteeTBear »

Chris, I think we understand what you are going through--maybe if it might be
done by Saturday, I think Willy and the rest of us would be happy...…….. :D
cause that puts our off season on the week=end if that works for you?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

It looks like Swope was the only affected owner, so the other owners' pre-rankings should be intact.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Good news.

Only one piece of code needs to be fixed, and that's the draft population code, which isn't important right now. The database has been fixed without losing everyone's preferences. I have a last bit of data to clean up before we can run the draft, but people should be able to set/check their draft preferences now.

There may be a doubled expansion draft news entries on the affected players, not sure I can effectively clean that up.

Please let me know when the expansion teams are ready to proceed.

Chris
swope81

Post by swope81 »

Thanks Chris!
swope81

Post by swope81 »

I'm all set, let the horses run.
Hagman9

Post by Hagman9 »

I am all ready to go! :D