Expansion draft

Discussions for the Vin Scully League.

Moderators: WillyD, alecansky74

Admin
Site Admin

Expansion draft

Post by Admin »

I am working on the draft now. There's some data that looks odd so I am making a quick pass through to double check, then I will let the draft run. If all goes well, expect results in 10-15 minutes.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Expansion draft

Post by Admin »

The draft has run. I've spot checked it and it looks as if it was successful. However, please keep an eye out for players with doubled stat lines, missing stat lines, or stat lines for this season that show the wrong team.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
swope81

Post by swope81 »

Definitely like how my team turned out this time around.

The SD trade desk is open. Looking for a full on rebuild.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

swope81 wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:32 pm Definitely like how my team turned out this time around.
It does make a slight difference when, y'know, you can actually rank your players.
swope81

Post by swope81 »

I mean, 40 pitchers was fun and all....LOL
swope81

Post by swope81 »

Thanks again Chris.
FrosteeTBear

Post by FrosteeTBear »

no access to waiver boards now...……. :roll:
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Looking at it, I suspect it's due to players who were waived following the first draft.

Chris
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

I think I have this straightened out.

Chris
FrosteeTBear

Post by FrosteeTBear »

That looks better--Thanks Chris--I assume the amateur draft will run tomorrow?...…. :D

Return to “Vin Scully League”