Kahuna's CPBL Baseball Prospectus?

Discussions for the Cool Papa Bell League.

Moderator: 2ndCos

Minions

Kahuna's CPBL Baseball Prospectus?

Post by Minions »

Ive been chasing the mailman everyday looking for my latest issue. Come on, your adoring public is anxious!!!

:D thanks for all the hard work on it, this is one of the finest pieces in any league i have been in, and im sure others feel the same way. I will continue waiting as patiently as a 10 year old on Christmas eve :)
femgo

Re: Kahuna's CPBL Baseball Prospectus?

Post by femgo »

Whose face will be on the cover of this season issue?
jjensen92

Post by jjensen92 »

I only check the standings this early in the season to see if the post is up. I agree the best thread each year. I hope we do not have to pay for it one day. lol
Beanballs

Post by Beanballs »

In the mean time everyone shou;d check out the Bohs roster, we have some guys that can help you and in turn you can help me move up Kahuna's great list!!!
The Land of Pleasant Living
femgo

Post by femgo »

Beanballs wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:29 pm In the mean time everyone shou;d check out the Bohs roster, we have some guys that can help you and in turn you can help me move up Kahuna's great list!!!
Slow market just like the MLB.

Maybe before the trade deadline things will change.
TheBigKahuna0

Post by TheBigKahuna0 »

I think I tend to do it earlier when I have prospects to brag about. That is not the case this year. It's in progress (i'd hate to get kicked for not finishing :lol: )
Minions

Post by Minions »

Oh, no hurries, your level of detail is amazing, and Im sure its still a bit away. Its just like me when it comes to any real publication, be it fantasy football or baseball issues, I always take that trip down the grocery store aisle even when I know they are still a couple weeks away. When you have access to amazing work, you look forward to it with great anticipation, and in this world where you can order anything on amazon and get it in 2 days or cook a whole dinner in the microwave in 2 minutes, its easy to get impatient lol

Thanks again for your contributions to making this the best league in Simdynasty

Return to “Cool Papa Bell League”