In risk of losing my team

Discussions for the Cool Papa Bell League.

Moderator: 2ndCos

femgo

In risk of losing my team

Post by femgo »

Hey guys,

This might a shock for you, but there is a reasonable risk that I lose my teams here in Sim Dynasty.

For personal reasons I had to cancel my international credit cards Visa and Mastercard. Now I only have a elo international card, which is accepted everywhere here in Brazil and it is accepted by paypal but not accepted by the paypal vendor Sim Dynasty.

What I’m trying to do is make a paypal credit card, put some dollars in my paypal wallet and try to pay with that, but for some reason I’m having a difficult time to make this card (I’ve already contacted paypal suport to help me with that). Anyway I’m not sure if it is possible to pay Sim Dynasty with that.

The monthly payment for our league is today, so I already contacted Sim Dynasty support in urgent mode explaining the situation and asking for some days of credit.

Of course it would be terrible if I loose my team, specially in CPBL. So I’m doing whatever I can to continue to play with you guys, I’m putting this here, because maybe someone have an idea that can help me, also I think it is only fair that I let you know what is going on, since we have been together for a long time here in this league.

Felipe
Beanballs

Re: In risk of losing my team

Post by Beanballs »

I am contacting Admin to fix this, I am sure we can prevent you losing the team, after all I brought you here to the CPBL!
The Land of Pleasant Living
Beanballs

Post by Beanballs »

Do you guys have prepaid Visa credit cards in Brazil? I know someone that uses that in place of a regular card, they add funds to it periodically, and also you can list your bank account in paypal, would that be possible? I have reached out to Chris urgently, and I think we need to have a CPBL conference down there in Brazil to resolve this? Are you ready to host all of us? Hehe
Last edited by Beanballs on Sat May 12, 2018 12:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

I've credited you till we figure this out long term.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
femgo

Post by femgo »

Thanks Beanball!
You are the reason I come to this league, I'm all for a brazillian conference haha.

The prepaid card is a good idea, I'll take a look into that, it has to be an international card, and probably there will be an waiting period before getting the card, but this could do it, just need some days of credit to figure thing out.

Thanks a lot!
femgo

Post by femgo »

Admin wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 11:13 am I've credited you till we figure this out long term.

Chris
Thanks a lot Chris, I knew I could count on SD admins!
Beanballs

Post by Beanballs »

Femgo, the wife and I went on a cruise earlier this year and it was in the eastern Carribean, including Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, and their resort in Haiti, was a lot of fun and I highly recommend cruising to everyone.

But the highlight of the entire event for me was that it was during Carnival, and about 1/3 of the ship (6,400 total passengers) were Brazilian, I enjoyed the cheeky scenery!
femgo

Post by femgo »

Beanballs wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 12:45 pm Femgo, the wife and I went on a cruise earlier this year and it was in the eastern Carribean, including Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, and their resort in Haiti, was a lot of fun and I highly recommend cruising to everyone.

But the highlight of the entire event for me was that it was during Carnival, and about 1/3 of the ship (6,400 total passengers) were Brazilian, I enjoyed the cheeky scenery!
heheh yes, most of us brazillians are good and fun people (I'm not much fun).

Good that you enjoy your time with all brazillian folks.
Maybe you can visit me here in Rio someday, it is worth it.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

I love cruises, but the first thing I have to check is if I can get to Sim Dynasty from the ship. The server never sleeps... LOL

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
femgo

Post by femgo »

Guys,

I think I solved the problem, you won't get rid of me so easily haha.

I made a pre paid virtual card from paypal, which works as visa (like Beanball's idea).
Already update my subscriptions, now let's see if it works!

Return to “Cool Papa Bell League”