HOF 2019 and Veterans Comittee

Discussions for the Cool Papa Bell League.

Moderator: 2ndCos

femgo

HOF 2019 and Veterans Comittee

Post by femgo »

Now that the topics from our forum is sorted by newest thread instead of newest replies, the HOF replies really went down.
Because of that with one week to close the 2019 HOF votes, we only have three votes.
For the same reason the discussion for the creation of the veterans comittee stopped with only the minority of owners giving an opinion.

So I'm creating this thread to deal with these two things:

1. Vote for the 2019 HOF class here: viewtopic.php?f=112&t=5450&p=21812#p21812
Only one week to go!

2. I created a questionnaire on google forms to get some feedback on my Veterans Comittee proposal.
I think that it is not worth to create something new for the HOF unless we have an overwhelming support from our owners, so it is very important that every owner answers the form, so I can be sure that this is what the league wants.
Here is the rules I'm proposing to create the HOF Veterans Comittee: viewtopic.php?f=112&t=5497
Here is the google form you must answer: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... sp=sf_link
Even if you have already give your opinion on the original thread, please answer the form.

I'll send a message to all owners about these two things so everyone can participate.
femgo

Re: HOF 2019 and Veterans Comittee

Post by femgo »

One owner answered the form but didn't put an username, who was?
Now answering the username question is required, so we won't have this problem anymore.

I'll give an update of the answers soon.

Return to “Cool Papa Bell League”