Link to old League Forum

Discussions for the Cool Papa Bell League.

Moderator: 2ndCos

jjensen92

Link to old League Forum

Post by jjensen92 »

I thought it was gone forever but I just noticed this link today. I though I would share it as I am sure I am not the only one who did not know the old forum was still out there. Even our old HOF thread is still there!

http://www.simdynasty.com/oldforum-view ... sp?fid=434
Beanballs

Re: Link to old League Forum

Post by Beanballs »

Thanks for the heads up!

Also an unrelated thanks for Paul for re-spamming the edit league, heck if they want to recruit maybe a bit more of a personal touch would work, just use u2u...
The Land of Pleasant Living
paulcaraccio

Post by paulcaraccio »

LOL i may have been a little overcaffeinated that day. He did come back and delete his thread here, but unfortunately that doesn't get reflected on the Standings page. Let's get the Prospect ranks, the HOF ballot, and a Gripe/Venting thread up there to bump that thing outta here

hopefully nobody here signed up for that edit league, i'd feel like a jackazz if i retaliated against something that actually worked

thats awesome that the old boards are back. i'd forgotten about the Ugly Logo movement and the HOF Gallery. and those are just from page 1
femgo

Post by femgo »

Very cool. I'll take a look at the HOF gallery and try to update in here when I have time.

Both HOF threads will be up in the weekend or sooner and we will get rid of the spam thread.

Return to “Cool Papa Bell League”