Only 9 of 16 teams in this league have active owners

Discussions for the Jackie Robinson League.
loonatic

Only 9 of 16 teams in this league have active owners

Post by loonatic »

The lack of a active commish has really done in this league. Can't fill the open franchises without a commish.

I hope fentuzler is OK. It looks like he hasn't checked in with any of his SimD teams since early January.
findley80

Re: Only 9 of 16 teams in this league have active owners

Post by findley80 »

I've posted twice about the need for S commish with no response. Can anyone fill in? Can't post open teams with no commish...
rodrayha

Post by rodrayha »

What is involved? I've been in Simdynasty for a long time, but never a commish. If you tell me what to do I can take a shot at it.

Rod
grkyank4

Post by grkyank4 »

There's too many leagues looking for owners. There's no way we can get 9 owners to come here. We should look into merging with another league.
loonatic

Post by loonatic »

Ron Santo League is 15 games per day and has the exact same rules. It also has a lot of inactive owners. What do you think? It looks like findley is in both Santo and this league.
findley80

Post by findley80 »

That would be a good one...I just left it because there are no owners. One issue is that admin is in and out Jesé days because of health issues so they haven't been on the mergers, etc.

As far as commish the responsibilities are really posting open teams when they come around and maybe cleaning up any rosters of teams with no owners. Other tanthat you can put more or less time in depending on why oh want to do. I used to post season reviews, and tidbits of stats and info just for fun and to keep people busy asking on the forum....
Zombies

Post by Zombies »

This site has become a disaster since the breach several months ago...One of my other leagues disbanded due to inactivity...It would be nice to keep this one together so a merger seems like the best option...
rodrayha

Post by rodrayha »

Isn't this the oldest league in simdynasty? It would be nice to have someone merge with us to keep the history of the league, but I also want a full league. Does someone have to appoint me commish or does admin. allow it?
findley80

Post by findley80 »

I agree that the site Ian what it used to be and it is quite frustrating. Rodrayha You should message admin and tell them our commish is AWOL and to make you commish. Thanks for stepping up!!!

Return to “Jackie Robinson League”