Next step as league

Discussions for the Jackie Robinson League.
rodrayha

Next step as league

Post by rodrayha »

Should we wait and see if we can get a couple of owners, or do we start looking at a merge? Apparently the Ron Santo league is similar to us and only have 5 current owners. We could merge, or if possible with administration and if those owners wanted to they could take over existing teams in our league. I could ask Administration to credit them a couple of seasons or we could give them the top 5 picks the next few years. Please give your opinions and I will be happy to try to make something happen.
findley80

Re: Next step as league

Post by findley80 »

I like the credit idea and our minor league system, I believe the RSL has system 3. The credits may be easier. Also once you post the teams we may get a bite or two. We should post in our other leagues and try to drum up owners...
rodrayha

Post by rodrayha »

The teams have been posted and cleaned up. I will start putting notices in my other leagues and other owners can as well. Maybe we can get a couple of teams filled that way.
Mercedes

Post by Mercedes »

Long time SD user here, few may remember me. Baseball season upon usmI'm getting the SD itch again. I lost it mainly due to most of my leagues having 3-6 inactive owners. Seems like this one, which was probably my favorite is still having the issues. If you guys are considering a merger and such to make it a full league, I'd definitely be on board to rejoin for the long haul. Just one guy but dunno, it may help lol.

-Mike
rodrayha

Post by rodrayha »

There was an announcement that all mergers are on hold until some issues are taken care of. It seems they think they have a way to preserve the history of the leagues, but need time to get it up and running. Until then, let me know if there is anything you want me to look into. Didn't I read in the fine print that I got an extra first round pick with this job?

Return to “Jackie Robinson League”