Time for the JRL to close up shop?

Discussions for the Jackie Robinson League.
loonatic

Time for the JRL to close up shop?

Post by loonatic »

There are only 6 of us left here in the JRL. The other 10 teams either are unowned or have inactive owners. It's been a lot of fun - been here for 122 seasons, but I won't be renewing when my subscription runs out in a few weeks.
findley80

Re: Time for the JRL to close up shop?

Post by findley80 »

I’ve been thinking the same thing. No progress from Admin and no new owners...it’s not much fun when no one plays...
rodrayha

Post by rodrayha »

Sorry that I haven't been able to do anything, but with mergers put on hold it made it tough. I tried to clean up the teams to make them more attractive but I don't think there is many owners looking to expand. The site is definitely on the decline. good luck Loon.
findley80

Post by findley80 »

I appreciate you doing what you’ve done, not your fail at all. The site has gone down hill. I’m may reach out to admin...this really bad. Not sure why we are paying for this....
rodrayha

Post by rodrayha »

I sent a message to admin. about either forcing a merger or possibly folding the league and transferring credits back to us.. I haven't heard anything back yet.
findley80

Post by findley80 »

Thanks. I sent a general message as well.
Zombies

Post by Zombies »

Looks like this long standing league is finally coming to an end...It really is a shame but what can ya do...That breach that messed things up last year is apparently having long term effects...I'm seeing more and more inactivity these days...

Return to “Jackie Robinson League”