League shutdown/merge

Discussions for the Jackie Robinson League.
Admin
Site Admin

League shutdown/merge

Post by Admin »

We are down to 5 active teams. Clearly that is not enough to sustain the league.

We just started a new season. This will be the last season for the JRL. Please log in to PayPal and go to https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/customer ... ge-paylist to cancel your subscription for the JRL. I will credit your account with any remaining credit, and make sure that the remaining owners have access for this final season.

There are not enough teams left to even do a merge with another league; however, if you want to keep your JRL team. I can include it with another league merge as there are a few pending and not all of them have the right number of teams.

For those that don't know, the JRL was the very first speed league, and long before I was an Admin, I was one of its founding members (I had Detroit). For these reasons I have let the league live long after it should have folded or merged, but there just isn't enough to keep it going now.

If you want your team to be considered to merge into another league, please let me know on this thread. Thank you!

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
chance4103

Re: League shutdown/merge

Post by chance4103 »

You can merge my team (Boston) to another league
WillyD

Post by WillyD »

We have 5 or 6 openings in the FRL. Expansion draft, 9 GPD, Wheel draft (no need to tank!) Contact Chris if interested.
chance4103

Post by chance4103 »

I am all ready in that league
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

I have credited all teams that made a payment in September and extended everyone's subscriptions to see out the end of the season.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
grkyank4

Post by grkyank4 »

You can also post my team (BROOKLYN) to another league. Thanks.

Return to “Jackie Robinson League”