We've got to want to stop this

Discussions for the Joe DiMaggio League.

Moderator: tles

SIRKERRETH

We've got to want to stop this

Post by SIRKERRETH »

3 bots and we can't get enough votes to have a official HOF ballot certified? If we really want to keep this league intact, we need to want to and give it value. If we don't, we can sit here and wait for a merge. I've missed votes before, and you guys have had my back, but down 3 owners we need everybody's help. Thanks, KW
RadioKing

Re: We've got to want to stop this

Post by RadioKing »

I still suffer lingering effects from the outage SD suffered a while back. I have to use a browser I do not like to write this message, as my main browser will not accept my login to the comments section.

For that reason, as well as the never resolved lunacy over the supremely unqualified for HOF entry Bernazard, I have been abstaining from all HOF activities. In addition, the vote just doesn't seem true to me and there are players who had tremendous careers disappear from consideration all too soon while that godawful hack Bernazard remains.

11 and 45. 600 innings. 4.20 ERA. Really? I want to stop that, but too many seem to think his awfulness and extremly limited innings amount is to be allowed because of one number.

Yes...perhaps I should be more involved...and continue to nominate Felix Meritas and Rock Atwater...or Ted Surhoff…who, with just 497 saves, didn't even get a nomination.

http://www.simdynasty.com/player.jsp?id=11425810
Jonathan8

Re: We've got to want to stop this

Post by Jonathan8 »

Good point. ....and here I didn't nominate Surhoff because I thought his WHIP and ERA were too high. Maybe I should participate in the HOF discussion more.

Return to “Joe DiMaggio League”