Congrats to Baltimore

Discussions for the Joe DiMaggio League.

Moderator: tles

CardFan4520

Congrats to Baltimore

Post by CardFan4520 »

Wow I can't believe how uneventful the Developers made this series. Lol Congratulations to the Beer Barons for the but kicking we got. We couldn't hit the pitching and Walker Cooper only had 1 hit after batting .394 for the season. I guess the tank was empty. Lol Well Done Mike.
CN
Jonathan8

Re: Congrats to Baltimore

Post by Jonathan8 »

Congrats to Baltimore on your WSC ! Impressive, winning 8 of 9 games against a couple of very strong teams.
SIRKERRETH

Post by SIRKERRETH »

A well deserved Congratulations to Baltimore! That was one heck of a run, against two very good teams. A congrats to the Developers, too. You're still the NL Champs and had a great season. KW
Mike0221

Post by Mike0221 »

Congrats to the Chicago Developers on having a great season, winning the NLCS, and making it to the World Series. And congratulations to the Wraiths and Gladiators for their excellent seasons. Thank you to Jonathan, owner of the Philly Dogs, for his kind words.

There used to be a time when most of the owners in this league would at least offer congratulations to the winner of the World Series. Sadly, those days are gone, as am I, after next season. I see no reason to remain in a league devoid of support and activity. I'll manage my team for a final season, and then let a bot take over yet another team in this league. I'm tired of the apathy from the team owners, and the lack of development from the people who run Sim Dynasty. Virtually NOTHING has changed here for years. I'm done paying money to this league.
tles

Post by tles »

Sorry I'm late. Personally, I've been probably the busiest I have ever been. Congrats Mike on the World Series win. It seemed like KC was going to run away with it, but Abe usually has his own plans.

Sorry your leaving Mike. I'm not saying that I don't see some apathy, but we've been in this league for such a long time, it would be a shame for you to leave.

Congratulations.

Return to “Joe DiMaggio League”