No Hitter for The Wraiths

Discussions for the Joe DiMaggio League.

Moderator: tles

CardFan4520

No Hitter for The Wraiths

Post by CardFan4520 »

The Wraiths just no hit the Chicago Developers their long time rivalry.!!!! :oops: Congrats to Cleveland and showing us we are getting to old. Lol Unfortunately I couldn’t get the link to copy to post or was it on purpose. :lol: I hope I get revenge by beating you to get into the WS. Lol You already have back to back rings. Lol CN
SIRKERRETH

Re: No Hitter for The Wraiths

Post by SIRKERRETH »

#1, Donnie Covfefe is the pitchers name and I've been thinking he needed a another season or two. Guess not.
#2, Yeah, he got you good, really, really good.
#3, Nowhere was there a congrats. Well, there was, but it was for a different team.
#4, You go ahead and start your rebuild, we'll be waiting here for you when you're
done.
#5, Your poor guys couldn't get a single hit off this 23 year old kid. SMH
#6, It's been a long time, for any of my teams and I'm glad it was you, Chuck. You'll never hear the end of it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: KW
Jonathan8

Post by Jonathan8 »

Congrats to Covfefe on his no-hitter, and to his Cleveland teammates :D
CardFan4520

Post by CardFan4520 »

Oh yeah Congrats. Lol Good thing I can’t hear anymore and I don’t read so now I can forget about it.....Just remember paybacks are he—. Lol I am just trying to make you feel better for all the heartbreak I gave you several seasons ago. Lol CN
SIRKERRETH

Post by SIRKERRETH »

LoL I still blame you for Heath, Neytiri, LaMora, and Bosch never getting a ring with us. I mean, it was your fault, after all. LoL What we need is another challenge, like we did with Frey and Locksley. You'll get the number 1 pick and I'll put up my best guy and lose. Be just like old times. Trust me, it'll make you feel better. LoL KW PS Thanks, Jonathan, you made me SMILE!

Return to “Joe DiMaggio League”