Targeting new guy

Discussions for the Vance Bostock Jr League.

Moderator: loonatic

ChuckMuncie

Targeting new guy

Post by ChuckMuncie »

The last two trades have been questionable and they both involve someone brand new to the league. If you have to take advantage of inexperience then I feel sorry for you. Look at the depth chart of the new guy. I've challenged the first one.
malamute19

Re: Targeting new guy

Post by malamute19 »

Hey, chuck, If I wanted to discuss something, I would PM you and not make it a public announcement, chuck. Please know that I know what I was doing, Wingo might help me in about 5 years. A 1B with A power against R and L and 2 first rounders might help me more when we are ready to roll. That other trade, I got rid of a D health guy for one of the best catching prospects in our league. Maybe these moves work, chuck, maybe not, but I initiated both, chuck. But sitting pat does me no good, chuck. Good talk
Poston192

Re: Targeting new guy

Post by Poston192 »

Chuck: As far a the Wingo deal, I believe I paid dearly for him. Wingo is still underperforming and has already contributed to the loss of a couple games. I posted that I needed relief pitchers. One team here responded. Yes Tampa gave up a potential good piece, but gained 3 on a team requiring a major rebuild. Too many owners here just sit on their hands and are afraid to take even a minimal risk.

Return to “Vance Bostock Jr League”