Trade Complaint

Discussions for the Max Carey League.
Admin
Site Admin

Trade Complaint

Post by Admin »

There has been an abuse report on a recent trade:
Trade #1605828 has been completed between the Tampa Bay Tarpons and the Detroit Golden Bears. The Detroit Golden Bears receive Tom Gonzales from the Tampa Bay Tarpons in exchange for Tom Dunning, Jody Bryant.

If 3 complaints are not received in the next 72 hours, the matter will be considered closed. To lodge a complaint, please visit http://www.simdynasty.com/tradevote.jsp?tradeid=1605828&newsid=1073569026.

I ask that you refrain from discussing trades. Nothing positive ever comes from this. Anyone discussing any trades publicly may have their posting privileges revoked.

So if you feel this complaint is without merit, please simply vote to allow the trade to stand.

IMPORTANT: Please remember that not all trades are equal, and not all inequal trades should be overturned. A trade should only be overturned if there is bad faith on the part of one or both of the teams involved. If both teams get something they need out of the trade and neither party is taking advantage of an unaware trading partner, the trade should stand. Overturning a trade may not be used as a strategic option.

If either of the two owners involved in this deal would like to comment on the deal, please reply to this thread stating the facts or reasons for this trade without emotion or being argumentative.
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
crewdog

Re: <t>Trade Complaint</t>

Post by crewdog »

Not sure who is making this complaint or why. I was offered a good reliever for two younger guys who have the potential to be good. Since my team (Detroit) has an outside shot at the playoffs, it made sense to me. Like I said, not sure why this is being challenged. It's pretty vanilla.
YanksGiants2011

Post by YanksGiants2011 »

This is getting ridiculous, I thought the trade Tampa and I agreed to was pretty vanilla too, who ever is doing this is really taking the fun out of this league, at this point I'm probably gone once my renewals run out.
yankeejim2323

Post by yankeejim2323 »

There wasnt an issue with the trade. None. If it is the same person protesting it may be time for Admin to get involved
YanksGiants2011

Post by YanksGiants2011 »

I agree with yankeejim, this is getting out of hand and if it is the same person constantly it needs to be dealt with or the this is going to be a league full of bots pretty soon.
imalbundy2

Post by imalbundy2 »

wasn't me. i didn't know about the trade until the vote was posted - and that takes THREE complaints - NOT one - so you guys cannot pin this on a single person.

i voted to let it stand.

Return to “Max Carey League”