Time Flies in the MCL

Discussions for the Max Carey League.
yankeejim2323

Time Flies in the MCL

Post by yankeejim2323 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:50 am

So all this talk about the Hall of Fame got me thinking about past owners. Being the longest running MCL owner got me feeling like taking a walk down memory lane. So with the return of MCL legends like Baskets, Mangus, and now Loach, all 3 who were here before I got to the league, I went to see exactly when it was that I arrived to the MCL. After a half assed attempt at research, I discovered that my 1st ever post in this league was November 16th, 2005. That's just crazy to think that for the most part, missing only a few days here and there, that I have logged in minimum 3 times a day for the last 15 years. The Bad News Bombers are the only team I have ever owned in simdynasty and the MCL is the only league I have ever played in. It just doesn't feel like it has really been that long.

mangus

Re: Time Flies in the MCL

Post by mangus » Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:17 pm

Oh I see now what you mean by time flying, I thought it was a joke at first with 3 games a calendar day lol. Yep been doing simdynasty long time and have loved most of it! Thanks Jim always a pleasure to compete with you. I hope this team will come around eventually. Cheers!

Return to “Max Carey League”