LA vs CO... & the World Series

Discussions for the Max Carey League.
Lyrici17

LA vs CO... & the World Series

Post by Lyrici17 »

What a fantastic, nail-biter of a series, perfectly encapsulated by the pitcher's duel with a dramatic finish game 7.

LA, you're a tough team, and it's accomplishment just to get beyond you. I will try to do the NL proud.

As for the World Series, congrats to Cleveland for making it to the final series with Colorado. Interestingly, both teams met in the World Series just 2 seasons ago (2030), with Cleveland reeling off 4 straight wins after losing the opening game.

Good luck to both teams!!
micktissue

Re: LA vs CO... & the World Series

Post by micktissue »

Well done Lyric and the tip 'o the cap to LA very gracious.

Go get 'em!

Mick
Last edited by micktissue on Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
imalbundy2

Post by imalbundy2 »

bunch of bull$hit. only reason my team isn't there is because the jacka$$ did it yet AGAIN.

up 3-2 with two of the best pitchers in the entire league going the final two games there was NO WAY my team was going to lose unless the fix was on.

everyone is the league should be used to this by now. i'll NEVER be USED to getting screwed over.
yankeejim2323

Post by yankeejim2323 »

Bad News Bombers lost because Cleveland and Detriot were better than us.
Bribar

Post by Bribar »

imalbundy2 wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:27 am bunch of bull$hit. only reason my team isn't there is because the jacka$$ did it yet AGAIN.

up 3-2 with two of the best pitchers in the entire league going the final two games there was NO WAY my team was going to lose unless the fix was on.

everyone is the league should be used to this by now. i'll NEVER be USED to getting screwed over.
...and to top it all off, admin just gave me access to your draft settings!
RPMontana

Post by RPMontana »

Congrats to CO. That's an incredible pitching staff and all around great team, not to mention a classy owner. We'll see if we can get our revenge next year.
Sorry Jimbo, that was a hard luck way to end the season. I was sure I was going to be observing the playoffs this year.
Congrats Detroit and LA on more playoffs. Seems like you guys are perennials.
Lyrici17

Post by Lyrici17 »

Thanks! It's actually my first ever Simdynasty World Series ring, so I'm pretty excited about that. Hope to see you there again next season.
crewdog

Post by crewdog »

Congrats to both WS Champion Colorado and AL Champion Cleveland ... and to the Bombers for yet another outstanding season. Competition in the AL was ridiculous. Cleveland certainly deserved the pennant--they had to beat two very good teams to get there

Return to “Max Carey League”