Bombers are looking to listen to any and all offers

Discussions for the Max Carey League.
yankeejim2323

Bombers are looking to listen to any and all offers

Post by yankeejim2323 »

So after evaluating the leagues current condition, I have come to the reality that none of us stand a chance to win a World Series in the next calendar year. Kansas City’s run of 6 consecutive championships will be 12. And that’s not trying to call on the ABE curse or reverse psychology. It has to do with that juggernaut of a Starting rotation and the depth of their lineup. Astonishing!!!!

I am not saying this out of any sour grapes, I fully commend Loach of this awesome and fantastic dynasty rebuild. The best that has ever been done in the MCL by any owner current or past.

But, as a renew approaches for me, and no #1 overall pick SPs left to get, I kind feel torn about paying money to renew knowing the outcome. It’s like buying a movie ticket to go watch a movie in the theater that has already played on tv.

So with that said, I have enough serviceable pieces to help playoff contenders stack a team. And I want to leave the shelves filled for my replacement.

Mind you, I’m not going to make lopsided trades AND I am not discounting anyone. But make a fair offer and I will ride into the sunset.

Return to “Max Carey League”