Nicely done, Atlanta...

Discussions for the Cito Gaston League.
wcl

Nicely done, Atlanta...

Post by wcl »

Great come-from-behind WS victory against a KC ball club that doesn't even know he/ she was in the post season (hasn't logged in since Oct. 5th.) Tough to make a trade.......Doesn't take away from your outstanding championship...just more or less affects the rest of a league when a person joins and then stops participating, which is what this family is notorious for. The e-mail address is "lindacrowder" and they play under many names...buck cannon, larry, phillip, linda, basil rathbone......blah, blah, blah...Don't know why they continue to do this, but I hate it when they join a league since I know with certainty what they will quickly do.
They pick up teams constantly and then abandon them. I really don't know just why they don't take a team and stay with it, but they don't. If several members of the family are in your league, they will take it apart by signing up and then abandoning the teams...but continue picking up more and more free sign up teams. all the while. It is baffling!
Sorry to rant...it's your day, swd4647, but if anyone knows these people could you ask them to stop.
Congrats Atlanta. Nicely played.
wcl

Return to “Cito Gaston League”