A question for CEO

Discussions for the Robin Roberts League.
Michael1

A question for CEO

Post by Michael1 »

Would the league like to go to subscription and continue after February not worrying about when someone is going to buy the Three teams we will already have for sale? Or are you wed to Expansion drafts? I ask because the Vida Blue went a full six months without playing because no one wanted the teams for sale. I think Chris and Tyson would like it if the RRL did. We are in a state of game flux with all the choices out there for Sim Baseball the league needs to keep going even if it is with 10 or so or a few more.

Opinions?
jaybee5

Re: A question for CEO

Post by jaybee5 »

Being in the VBL, I would rather see this league not have a delay like that one. I'm for subscription or whatever keeps us moving. I honestly don't think us or the VBL will ever fill the empty spots. If we get to around only 10 renewing, I'd be up for combining with another league
CEO

Post by CEO »

Definitely in favor of whatever keeps league alive without interruption. If it means combining with another quality league to accomplish that goal, then I would be in favor.
Imagex8

Post by Imagex8 »

I'd be in favor of whatever makes it most likely for the league to have 16 active owners. Sounds like that would be combining.
Mark/Montreal
Michael1

Post by Michael1 »

This would require a poll and I think nearly everyone to agree to it. Whenever CEO can set that up or have Admin do it. I would be in favor of subscription or merger if you can find a league that is 6 games and needs 8 or 9 to make 24.
WuyzGuyz

Post by WuyzGuyz »

Concur with previous sentiment ... Regarding delays and looking forward with a combined league ... may be we could get some interleague action, too ... This game needs a little spice ....

Return to “Robin Roberts League”