League Continuing?

Discussions for the Robin Roberts League.
ttreese

League Continuing?

Post by ttreese »

So with the Feb 18th payment deadline; it appears most owners are not renewing and this league will be on hold until spots are filled? I have not been involved with a league with this circumstance. Guess I'll make a decision this week.
awasp69

Re: League Continuing?

Post by awasp69 »

Yep, not looking good.
Imagex8

Post by Imagex8 »

It looks like we have at least 5 teams leaving (St Louis, Baltimore, Minnesota, Seattle, and Toronto). Seattle & Baltimore are already up for sale as replacements. I believe San Fran is also leaving if the league isn't switched to a subscription league.
Michael1

Post by Michael1 »

Well CEO has, he says, been trying to find a merge partner. No news on that since the topic was brought up before Christmas. I don't think this league will get new members and since the subscription option has not been addressed by the commish or Chris it seems we are headed over the cliff come Sunday night.
mbaerwal

Post by mbaerwal »

How about a completely new expansion league? We might garner interest if a new format is instituted. Sim Dynasty should consider this option for all leagues that are struggling. We need something new to spark the interest for new owners to commit.
Michael1

Post by Michael1 »

Chris might allow that if you can get 16 people to join. float some details.
ttreese

Post by ttreese »

I renewed. I like this team that I've been developing. Hope others renew and/or league continues.
Michael1

Post by Michael1 »

Going over the cliff in 4 hours I am gone after this season.
vickiroepke

Post by vickiroepke »

I would consider staying in a subscription format.
Michael1

Post by Michael1 »

Here is the thing we have had two months to get Admins to turn this over and NOTHING. I don't know if the Commish is asleep at the wheel or just too busy with his other leagues he is trying to merge together. Come Feb. 28 this league will go on hold. I wish you all luck but too many leagues needing to merge in Dynasty and way too many subscription leagues need to be closed.

Return to “Robin Roberts League”