Term extended - please check your draft settings

Discussions for the Robin Roberts League.
Admin
Site Admin

Term extended - please check your draft settings

Post by Admin »

I am extending the current term in this league by an additional season at no cost, to give us time to clean up the league status.

IMPORTANT: If you were planning to leave, this means you will be drafting in a draft you weren't expecting to be involved in. If you want to play the additional season, please check your draft settings.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
Michael1

Re: Term extended - please check your draft settings

Post by Michael1 »

ok league I guess this means we need to state our preferences or intentions in say a week or so? I don't know if CEO is still playing or what has become of him. For my part I go on Vacation March 9 and will be gone until the 19th and won't have internet. My preference is Subscription failing that I will leave come end of March. Baltimore, Seattle and San Diego have not played in over a month.
Imagex8

Post by Imagex8 »

While I'd prefer the league stay as is, I'm okay with switching to subscription to avoid a long wait to refill all the teams.
Mark/Montreal
WuyzGuyz

Post by WuyzGuyz »

Arizona intends to stay for the extended term but would like to know what RRL might look like if I agreed to purchase another term.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

The extra season gives us a month to get our ducks in a row but of course knowing sooner rather than later helps everyone.

Benefits of staying term: Term leagues are usually stable over the length of their term, so you don't get the owners that buy in for three months and then leave before they have to pay the full renewal. The downside is the sometimes lengthy wait periods.

Benefits of going subscription: No pauses, and a lot of people are more likely to buy an open team because it's cheaper up front. The downside is the roster of owners changes more often, and you may be playing with holes at times.

If you pay for another term and we end up going subscription, you'll get converted to 10 months subscription already paid, or the value of your subscription converted to months, whichever is longer. If you go subscription, your renewal rate would be $5.75 a month.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
chance4103

Post by chance4103 »

Thxs Chris

Return to “Robin Roberts League”