Vacation time

Discussions for the Robin Roberts League.
Michael1

Vacation time

Post by Michael1 »

I will be gone from the 9th to the 19th See you all around the draft time. I hope CEO gets things worked out. If not would someone else please pick up the ball and get this to Subscription?
Imagex8

Re: Vacation time

Post by Imagex8 »

Enjoy your vacation! Do we need a new commissioner? CEO has only logged in a couple times in the past month or more.
Michael1

Post by Michael1 »

I get that feeling. I can do it but if there is an experienced person to do it By all means do it.
Imagex8

Post by Imagex8 »

Michael1 wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:42 pm I get that feeling. I can do it but if there is an experienced person to do it By all means do it.
That was my thought too. I'd be willing to do it, but I have very little experience on the site, so I wouldn't mind if the league wanted someone else to do it.
Imagex8

Post by Imagex8 »

I submitted a help ticket to get the league switched over. We'll see if that works or not. I seem to have been the only one who voiced even mild opposition to the switch, so hopefully we can get it done and keep the league alive.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

I'm keeping an eye on it and temporarily put bots in the two dormant teams. I'll give them a couple days to do their thing then do the switch Sunday or Monday.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
Imagex8

Post by Imagex8 »

Thanks Chris!

Return to “Robin Roberts League”