Changes for the merge

Discussions for the Robin Roberts League.
Michael1

Re: Changes for the merge

Post by Michael1 »

OUR time line makes it "harder" to change out injured players. There's basically give you two dynasty days in one. I prefer the RRL schedule. Make sure your backups are able to play that one game per game and your good.
awasp69

Post by awasp69 »

I'm good with either one.
jaybee5

Post by jaybee5 »

It's not just the inactivity of the league that is losing me. I'm just not finding the site in general as fun anymore. Combine that with other things taking up more time in my life that I would rather be doing.
Imagex8 wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:13 am
jaybee5 wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:08 pm Honestly guys, I am just babysitting this team until my subscription runs out. I don't plan on paying any more to either of my leagues once my current time is up. In the meantime, I am still trying to manage this team and keep it looking good for whomever comes along after me.
It would be bummer to lose you. Are you sure you won't be reinvigorated by a fully active league?
Michael1

Post by Michael1 »

Admins say that the Draft is populated according to talent in the league. What harm is there to have one A player Two A- players and 3 or 4 B+ players all 21-23 years old? NOW in our league we can make anti-tank rules to keep folks from using the Tank and get top prospects method. I am just not a fan of the stingy drafts that make you rebuild for 7 years or more and then a 3 year boom and then a long bust period.
Imagex8

Post by Imagex8 »

Michael1 wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:54 pm Admins say that the Draft is populated according to talent in the league. What harm is there to have one A player Two A- players and 3 or 4 B+ players all 21-23 years old? NOW in our league we can make anti-tank rules to keep folks from using the Tank and get top prospects method. I am just not a fan of the stingy drafts that make you rebuild for 7 years or more and then a 3 year boom and then a long bust period.
Yeah, this year's draft is rough. I didn't realize the draft strength was related to current roster strength.
Michael1

Post by Michael1 »

Are we on the Merger list or do we go another season before Chris can pull the trigger on this?
Imagex8

Post by Imagex8 »

Michael1 wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:12 am Are we on the Merger list or do we go another season before Chris can pull the trigger on this?
I haven't heard for certain that it will happen this offseason. I hope it does. I messaged Chris & Leonard again to see if they can confirm one way or the other.
Mark
Imagex8

Post by Imagex8 »

jaybee5 wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:34 pm It's not just the inactivity of the league that is losing me. I'm just not finding the site in general as fun anymore. Combine that with other things taking up more time in my life that I would rather be doing.
I'd like to keep your team as the 16th one in the merged league. I think it will be the most appealing team to put up for sale by far. But we'll have to move you to the NL. Do you have a preference for an NL city?
Thanks,
Mark/Montreal
ttreese

Post by ttreese »

Thanks for the details on the merge; most recently game times, but no concerns here over the small differences in league. Looking forward to a merge and a more active overall league. Thanks for your work on this.
jaybee5

Post by jaybee5 »

If Chicago is available the Leprechauns will move there. If my subscription does not end after the merge I will continue to monitor the team. I have no idea how many more seasons I have paid for.
Imagex8 wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:17 am
jaybee5 wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:34 pm It's not just the inactivity of the league that is losing me. I'm just not finding the site in general as fun anymore. Combine that with other things taking up more time in my life that I would rather be doing.
I'd like to keep your team as the 16th one in the merged league. I think it will be the most appealing team to put up for sale by far. But we'll have to move you to the NL. Do you have a preference for an NL city?
Thanks,
Mark/Montreal

Return to “Robin Roberts League”