Get ready!

Discussions for the Robin Roberts League.
Imagex8

Get ready!

Post by Imagex8 »

Leonard just forwarded this message on to me from admin:
"Both leagues are approaching the end of their seasons. I have them both set to pause at the next draft, and then we can complete the merge."

Mookie Wilson is about a week behind us in finishing their season, so expect out league to pause for about a week after we finish this year.
ttreese

Re: Get ready!

Post by ttreese »

Excellent! Thanks for the update...
awasp69

Post by awasp69 »

Great news!
Imagex8

Post by Imagex8 »

And we're paused. I thought it was going to be after the draft, but apparently not. I'm not sure if that means we'll have 1 draft after we combine with Mookie Wilson or what. I'll let you know when I do.
Mark/Montreal
Michael1

Post by Michael1 »

Can we trade if so Is anyone not merging up for trading talent?
Imagex8

Post by Imagex8 »

Michael1 wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:33 pm Can we trade if so Is anyone not merging up for trading talent?
As commish I'd be very skeptical of any trades with someone not taking part of the merge, because what incentive do they have to be fair or competitive? Although I think the chances of getting any them to respond would be extremely slim in the first place.
Michael1

Post by Michael1 »

I ask because there is talent that will go to the ether when we merge. There is no expansion draft just your team moves and the other talent is scrapped.
Imagex8

Post by Imagex8 »

Michael1 wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:53 pm I ask because there is talent that will go to the ether when we merge. There is no expansion draft just your team moves and the other talent is scrapped.
So you're thinking we'd collect all the talent from the teams that are going away to make 8 super teams? That's certainly not what I had in mind for a merge, just that the teams as constructed would move over from each league.
Awasp, is the other league doing anything like that? I'm not sure how to see trades in a league I'm not a part of (it it's even possible).

Return to “Robin Roberts League”