Bullhockey

Discussions for the Marcus Allen Football League.

Moderator: Brutalkid

ShowTime

Bullhockey

Post by ShowTime »

I decided to break down a entire game to see what is going on and i find these kinds of unreal plays more then once. 646 look at this one play there are many like it as i going through all my games to see whats going on.Long is covering the man in a 423 setup and how the hell does my ss on the opposite side of the field get dodged on a streak play opposite side of field if it where rl the fs would of picked him up on this play no way my ss would of even attempted to be the cover guy.I see tons of crap no wonder i cant figure out whats going on and i switch my guys to cover certain players it dont matter the computer just picks the weakest guy to cover the play what a fail simulator this is.I not be surprised to find my De tring to cover a guy on a long pass at this rate. :shock: :o :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
hammy2017

Re: Bullhockey

Post by hammy2017 »

I've noticed the whole 'weakest guy' thing too. Some would say it's the QB throwing to the most open receiver but it happens way too often. We shouldn't need an 'A' or better agility on every CB, S, and even LB to pass cover worth a damn. Just another one of the many things that doesn't get addressed in this sim.
ShowTime

Re: Bullhockey

Post by ShowTime »

i wish they would it is fun and all but it just crazy to think my ss on opposite side of the field would even be making the play esp out of a 423 defense on a way to often amount of times if they run it seems the same way. It should have a tackle solo tackle and dodge and missed tackle at least so we can see what adjustments we need to make. But if they got it this basic as to have the weakest player making a play way tooo much i guess that would be the reason why they dont have these stats or we know just how nuts it is if we see x player making 80% of the plays no matter where he is on field. :lol: :lol:

Return to “Marcus Allen Football League”