What Am I Doing Wrong?? 0 - 16

Discussions for the Marcus Allen Football League.

Moderator: Brutalkid

ambush

What Am I Doing Wrong?? 0 - 16

Post by ambush »

0 - 16

I am missing something.... my team ain't that bad!

Or, is it? ;0}

Obviously, the owner is!!

Hope all, are well!!!!

Good Luck!!

Whining stopped, along with the "winning"!
Brutalkid

Re: What Am I Doing Wrong?? 0 - 16

Post by Brutalkid »

I've had similar problems as I continuously build strong teams, but rarely get strong results. I know that I would be drafting CB Leonard Bookman in your spot, with a lot of training in footwork. I've also learned that on offense you can't be predictable by running exclusively on running downs and passing exclusively on passing downs. The rest of it seems to still be a "Work in Progress" for me.
ambush

Post by ambush »

Good attitude! Thanks!
ShowTime

Post by ShowTime »

You got a good team certainly better then 0-16. Point 1 is check team u are facing each week adjust according to how they like to play. some teams pass alot some toss a bomb 50% of the time some run more. Some owners really are on there team and will adjust to wr/cb matchups or pick a play where you are least strong.If u blitz tons i throw screen play all day at you or short pass.Ways if you are not able to be on to adjust go to advance and do each quarter so u can have change and switch it up depending on what u face.If u set your team up and use same thing all 4 qtrs i can adjust to it easily if you make each qtr different it cant adjust based on you are running same thing all 4qtrs. If you can be on then just see what they are doing and adjust or if a player is getting burned make a player change.Weather is huge also dont let that slide see if it i dome and if not the weather.Player sub/in/out % also is important keep em up for better performance.This is where i wish we could do it for each player single as some i want in longer others to be out faster but it is a all for one deal!!! I try to read each play if possible once u get to know teams u dont have to as much you can pretty much just read the main script i open each play to see it all if i am tring to fig out what there tring to accomplish against me.Just some things i learned or do myself so gl to ya and hope some of this helps.
MakDudeluv

Post by MakDudeluv »

I would build up your o-line for 1. Maybe (for sure) better LB's. Those to me are what would help your team the most.

Just my opinion,
Mike

Return to “Marcus Allen Football League”