Okay, NL predictions

Discussions for the Kevin Brown League.
allenciox

Okay, NL predictions

Post by allenciox »

The LA Nihilists, without question, should claim the title as most improved team in the NL this year--- they have done wonders in overhauling their offense and I predict will have the second best offense in the league (behind Chicago) --- and their pitching is decent as well. SF will once again have the best pitching staff, with SD in a solid second place on the pitching side.

Overall, my predictions are that it will be a four-way battle--- with the Nihilists joining more traditional powerhouses SF, PIT, and CHN in the battle for playoff spots. Of course, as always, Abe might have other ideas.

Let's all have fun and PLAY BALL!
boraiders34

Re: Okay, NL predictions

Post by boraiders34 »

Great write up! Hard to disagree with any of your predictions, although I can see SD making a run as well. One thing is for sure, Atlanta will be pulling up the tail end while we shed salary and position ourselves for next year's FA market. And apologies in advance to all the simulated fans in Atlanta, we'll be moving the team to Colorado next year so you'll only have one more season of mediocrity to cheer for.
boraiders34

Re: Okay, NL predictions

Post by boraiders34 »

Congrats allen! Pretty spot-on with your predictions and took home the title as well.

Return to “Kevin Brown League”