Abandoned Teams

Discussions for the Jeter Wood League.

Moderators: dabigtrain, Pierzynski

Beanballs

Abandoned Teams

Post by Beanballs »

It looks like Florida, Chicago NL, and San Francisco all need some help from the commish as far as setting lineups/minors/cutting players etc, there are some quality young guys that are in the bigs or not getting CPs, and that could impact the competitive balance of the league and negatively impact their development.

Florida is posted for sale, but it looks like the other two need to be as well, thanks Train for all you do!
The Land of Pleasant Living
kswetnam

Re: Abandoned Teams

Post by kswetnam »

Florida is MNRebel...he's still around here somewhere.
Beanballs

Post by Beanballs »

He had decided to leave the league a while ago, it looks like his team needs only a few things, the minors set and cut down, and this guy demoted:

http://simdynasty.com/player.jsp?player ... d=12665421

He is rotting in the bigs
dabigtrain

Post by dabigtrain »

yep - cleaning up San Fran and Florida now. I e-mailed Rusty (Chicago NL)- he's a very very very long term owner, and last time he was gone for a while it was because of family illness. I'm loathe to kick him out with a warning. The others, I've posted. Thanks for the reminder.
Beanballs

Post by Beanballs »

Thanks for the work Train!
dabigtrain

Post by dabigtrain »

I e-mailed Rusty, and he said he'd log in, but that was a month ago and he hasn't. It's been four months since he actually logged in. I went in and cleaned up the depth chart so he isn't spreading ICs around 25 players.

I suspect something is going on in his life that is more important than SimD, and we may never see him again. I'm going to post the team; I hope he comes back in time to save it.

Return to “Jeter Wood League”