Leaving

Discussions for the Jeter Wood League.

Moderators: dabigtrain, Pierzynski

fredbirds

Leaving

Post by fredbirds »

I see renewal is up for me. We just opened another restaurant in Feb. and another is coming up in Sept. If you have looked I have dropped 3 other teams because of time constraints. This is going to be my 4th. I enjoyed my time with Bill and Jason putting together the Wilbur Wood league and than combining with the Jeter league. Hope you find a replacement right away,.

Jeff
kswetnam

Re: Leaving

Post by kswetnam »

Sad to hear this.

Good luck with the restaurants.
fg

Post by fg »

good luck, hopefully your time will open up again and you can rejoin the league.
Beanballs

Post by Beanballs »

All the best to you Jeff! I am guessing we are getting close to 16 owners, can we downsize the league when/if we get there?
The Land of Pleasant Living
MortonsFork

Post by MortonsFork »

We'll miss you. Hope your restaurants do well!
Minions

Post by Minions »

wonder if we can do the "downgrade". Unfortunately we need one more team to disband. Thats the sorry state of this site. As much as I love the game, its sad to watch it dying.
Pierzynski

Post by Pierzynski »

Hey, just saw this. Sorry but I was on holiday and not too active lately.

It looks like we are up to 7 teams leaving, which puts us at 17. Let me send a message to admin to see what he says about retracting the league to a 16 team format and to prepare him if we lose another owner soon.
I too am sad about the state of the game, but I myself am down to 4 teams, and its simply cause they haven't maintained the game or brought in the hundreds of ideas that have been on the idea message board for years.

Return to “Jeter Wood League”